Ravencoin is an open source project. Unlike other projects, most of the content about Ravencoin is community generated and managed. There are limited "official" websites and chats, the core dev team are only really focused on the software, with the community building other tools and projects.
"Through systems that let people have their opinions heard, we can have healthy debates, constructive criticism, and discover new perspectives. We won't all agree on every detail as our community moves forward. But we ALL want RVN to succeed in the long run. Working together we will find the way."
Ravencoin Core Team Managed
- Ravencoin.org core team website 1
- Ravencoin.com core team website 2
Developer meetings can be found on the freenode IRC network #ravencoin-dev, on the Ravencoin Community discord server #development-meetings channel (https://discord.gg/jn6uhur), and the Raven discord #dev-irc channel (https://discord.gg/uh6PrWh).
Ravencoin Community Managed
|Ravencoin ANN thread||bitcointalk.||Discord Admins|
|Discord - Ravencoin Community||Ravencoin Community Discord (Also contains international channels, Chinese and Russian are most active)||Discord Admins|
|Discord - Raven||Raven Discord||Discord Admins|
|Discord - Ravencoin (RVN) Lounge||Ravencoin (RVN) Lounge Discord||Discord Admins|
|Raven Gaming Discord||Raven trivia and other games.||Discord Admins|
|Ravencoindev||Ravencoin Community Telegram for in depth Ravencoin discussion||Bianca_NL/Jeroz/jhn/mapple/shiggidy|
|Ravencoin_market||Ravencoin Community Telegram for market talk and memes||Bianca_NL/Jeroz|
|Ravencoin RU||Russian Ravencoin Telegram||thread/sergey potemkin/𝕻𝖊𝖙𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖊|
|RVNchina||Chinese Ravencoin Telegram||Eric CC|
|Ravencoinkorea||Korean Ravencoin Telegram||Bradar|
|Ravencoin En Español||Spanish Ravencoin Telegram||kriptofulano/Carlos IP|
|Korean Ravencoin Blockchainhub||Korean community run forum.||Bradar#9865|
|Ravencointalk.org||community run forum.||Kyzer#3433|
|Getravencoin.org||The latest news and updates from the Ravencoin Project.||S1LVA#6195|
|Ravencoinblog.com||The latest news and updates from the Ravencoin Project||BrownElvis#5108|
|Raven Forum||community run forum.||crowetic#4676|
|Rvnstats.info||Realtime stats of rvn network||teh_director#8063|
|Ravencoin.life||Ravencoin information and blog||Clint#1808|
|Ravencoin Timeline||Ravencoin Timeline||GL29PA (on Telegram)|
|Ravencoin Asset shop||Ravencoin Asset Shop||UserJonPizza#4510|
There have been two relatively small fund raising events.
- The Legal fund for funding legal activities. Efforts to get on the Bittrex exchange required e.g., a security statement. For these efforts @haxmat#0554 was paid 50,000 RVN and @K27#1391 declined any payments. Note: this multisig wallet uses its own address as change address. Therefore the entire remaining balance is sent from and to the same address during each transaction (see the 50,000 payment for example). This, confusingly, increases the 'total received' number.
- A development fund for funding development activities. These funds have not been used so far.
Mid Feb 2018
The video below is the first Ravencoin Dev meet up (mid-Feb 2018) which discusses the coin and development focus.
7th May 2018
Livestream from the Ravencoin meetup at Overstock HQ in Salt Lake City Utah on May 7th, 2018
Slides are available on Google Docs
11th Oct 2018
International Ravencoin websites
- Ravencoin.online - work in progress when added
- Ravencoin Timeline - Ravencoin Timeline - tracking events in the development and growth of Ravencoin.
There are a few facebook groups for Ravencoin including:
- Exchange FAQ for common questions asked by Exchanges.
- Exchange How To - working page for the group liaising with exchanges.
If you'd like to help edit here, please register and then chat with mapple#3283 on Ravencoin Community Discord.